Delivery & Returns Christmas
INFORMATION ON CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES
It is coming close to that festive time of year again, so to make sure you recieve your purchase in time for Christmas please order before Royal Mail’s suggested last order dates.
UK Deliveries - using Royal Mail services for Christmas period. For parcels under 2Kg
|UK DELIVERY – parcels under 2Kg||SUGGESTED LAST DISPATCH DATE|
|1st Class Service||Wednesday 21st December|
|Special Delivery by 1pm||Thursday 22nd December|
|Saturday Guaranteed (additional Cost)||Friday 16th December|
MADE TO ORDER DEADLINES
If you would like a piece made to order, please contact me to see if this is feasible before the last postage dates.
Royal Mail 1st Class Post (uninsured)
Charged at £2.75
Please note that this is an uninsured service and items are therefore sent entirely at the customer's own risk. Opal Gems are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in the post. Refunds cannot be given nor replacement items sent in these circumstances.
Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (confirmed)
Charged at £4.50
Royal Mail Special Delivery (guaranteed)
Charged at £7.00
Sign and insured up to £500, guaranteed delivery by 1pm next day.
Please note that all parcels will need to be signed for before 1pm and will be returned to your local sorting office for collection if not signed for.
Non-UK delivery is available please get in touch for a quote.
Returns over Holiday Period
We hope you will be completely satisfied with your purchase, if for any reason you wish to return an item purchased from Opal Gems please contact [email protected]
Items purchased from www.opalgems.co.uk can be exchanged or refunded under the following terms and conditions:
- Please return the goods in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt. EXTENDED TO END OF JANUARY 2017
- It is recommended that all returned item(s) are sent fully insured by Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any returned item(s) being lost, stolen or damaged.
- Once we have received the returned item(s) and are happy with the condition of the goods a full refund or exchange will be given.
- All successfully returned item(s) will be only credited to the account used to originally purchase the item(s). This process can take up to 30 days.
- With exchanges, the customer’s new item(s) will be shipped to them as soon as the designer receives its returning package and any additional payment which is required.
Please note that some items are exempt from this returns policy:
- Earrings for pierced ears for reasons of hygiene.
- When an item has been made to a non-standard size or length specifically for you.
- Items personalised to the customers specifications.
- Any specially commissioned items.
- Sale Items.
We cannot be held responsible for incorrect ring/ bangle/ bracelet/ necklace sizes provided by you.
Please note that re-sizing and alterations are usually possible but will incur an extra charge.